
top: michelle, christine, joy, michelle
bottom: simon, brian, richard
This summer, the seven of us will be flying out to the heart of South America to participate in a two-week mission trip in Villa Elisa, Paraguay. This country is currently ranked as the second poorest nation in the continent, with one out of every three Paraguayans living in extreme poverty. For two decades, my church has been committed to serving the physical and spiritual needs of the local people through church plants and the building of schools. During our two weeks, we'll be helping out with children's VBS programs, EVing, visiting orphanages and meeting with the students of these schools. While the rest of the team returns to the States at the end of July, I'll be staying in Paraguay to teach English and support the missionary effort there until December of 2010.
Sixty days left until departure. Please remember us in your prayers as we spend the next two months preparing for Paraguay :)
i am so so so excited for all of you (:
ReplyDeletei will be praying for all the teams consistently.. i'm so stoked for what god has in store (:
I'm so excited for you too CK :)
ReplyDeleteyou're so beautiful
let me know how I can pray for you as you prepare!
I didnt know you were going for so long!!!!!!
awesome! you made the blog! i love how you photo shopped our picture. it looks great.
ReplyDelete=) this makes me happy
ReplyDelete