
The rain stopped just long enough for us to take a few pictures. (I didn't make him lie on the floor like that, I promise. He calls it his "funny pose.")
Anyway, I apologize for the lack of updates -- the inclement weather seems to be stabilizing at a nice, normal 95 degrees for the next week, so hopefully I'll get some more blogging in before the next storm comes rolling through.
Speaking of inclement weather, it looks like the rest of the world has been battling a few storms of its own. While efforts continue in providing aid for earthquake victims in Haiti, an intense winter snow has been putting a halt to many airports, schools, and even the federal government on the East coast.
5 Let them praise the name of the LORD!For he commanded and they were created.6 And he established them forever and ever;he gave a decree, and it shall not pass away.7 Praise the LORD from the earth,you great sea creatures and all deeps,8 fire and hail, snow and mist,stormy wind fulfilling his word![...]13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,for his name alone is exalted;his majesty is above earth and heaven.Psalm 148:5-8; 13
Good weather and bad weather; suffocating heat and bone-chilling winters; sunny days at home and natural disasters around the world. All of it serves to fulfill His Word.
All of my life, in every season, You are still God.I have reason to sing, I have a reason to worship.
Prayer: that God's glory would be seen through creation; of thanks for a healthy immune system despite extreme temperatures; for Haiti, America, Paraguay...the world.
P.S. Thank you Michelle for the photo tip :)
Che ha’u y ko pyhareve.
I drank water this morning.

Yay a new post! Glad to see your bigger pictures :) but aw man why did everything get so big? Maybe you should try adjusting the header-wrapper and outer-wrapper? But anyway, so glad to see everything's going well over there. That's a mighty cute Batman.
ReplyDeleteBatman's infamous "playing dead" move always fools the cowardly and superstitious criminals. Hurray for new entry!
ReplyDeleteso cute.
ReplyDeleteand oh my goodness, i don't know what i'd do in such heat..
your neighbor and Bruce would get along juuust fine ;)
ReplyDelete