(Please excuse Kelly's boy cut and my Korean pa-mah. 1992 was not a good hair year for us.)


Although it's a bit disconcerting to realize she's two decades old now, I am thankful for Kelly and the many ways that God has challenged me to guide, grow with, learn from, love, and humble myself before her. Her life is a great testimony to the grace of God, and I truly feel that it's because of her that our family has continued to grow in much faith and love throughout the years.
Kelly, you are becoming a beautiful young lady and I'm tremendously blessed to have you as my sister -- by blood and by Christ. Que Dios te bendiga ricamente en este dia y para siempre, querida hermana :)
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."Romans 8:38-39
hi CK! :D
ReplyDeletei'm always encouraged by your posts!! and miss you! i go to your site from time to time and see how you're doing! prayin' for ya! :D
and another random note. my little bro turned the big 2-0 on feb. 15th, too!! does your sis and my bro have the same birthday?!?!?!?
lol.
<3, sabrina