Saturday, March 6, 2010

proverbs 17:22



Tonight's dinner: green tea with lemon + honey, chicken noodle soup, and Nyquil. Nothing like a balanced meal haha.

I meant to upload some photos from Monday, but a cold kept me in bed for most of the week. I don't usually get sick, but the few times that I do fall ill can result it in everything from not-so-cute chapped nostrils to mohmsahl (body aches). This is the first time I've gotten sick this year, so praise God that He's kept me pretty healthy here in Paraguay!

Please pray for strength to stay focused and not let a little virus slow me down. After all, a cheerful heart is good medicine :)

3 comments:

  1. You made that soup, huh?! It looks bomb. I do hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh yes the soup looks delicioso! :) i hope you feel better soon ck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get better girl...will pray for yoU!

    ReplyDelete