Thursday, May 20, 2010

che ro´y

I'm starting to think they named this country "Paraguay" because of how often people bust out their paraguas (umbrellas) here.  Not that I mind the frequent rain, of course...but last week's rainstorm was especially cold, since it's now autumn on this side of the equator.  Although I'm not a big fan of the Snuggie/Slanket craze, I wouldn't mind staying warm with a cup of tea, a good book, and one of these right now:


Che ro´yterei
I'm very cold.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you missed one

    http://bit.ly/aa0o1u

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL what a funny entry. i really can't imagine it being winter there but stay warm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA where did you find these?! I love how the third one on the top is so intense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaaaaaa this is so ridiculouuuuss

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey thanks for that website! it's great!

    ReplyDelete