Is that Elias on the tricycle??? Oh my he grew so much he's so beautiful and I'm going crazy looking at these pictures! Looks like everything is going so well. And sunny weather, too!
The people of Paraguay - that their hearts would be softened to the Gospel, and they would find everlasting joy in Christ despite struggles with poverty, alcoholism, infidelity, and widespread corruption.
Pastor Cho's family and the Cerritos Mission - for their continued faithfulness as stewards of CPC's church plants in PY, and for God to use this mission to bring Paraguayans, especially those in our city of Villa Elisa, to Him.
Escuela Marangatu & Colegio Cerritos - that children would be exposed to the Gospel through the Christian education taught at these schools, to raise up a generation of believers to stir up spiritual revival in PY.
Discipline & Focus - that I would not be distracted by worldly comforts, nor become lazy and lose focus of the greater purpose here.
Boldness - to be bolder in approaching people and building relationships to share the Gospel, despite inadequacies/insecurities in language proficiency. To trust that God is greater than my human limitations, and actively seek out opportunities to preach Christ.
Humility & Growth - to think myself nothing and think God everything. For ongoing sanctification and an increasing love for Christ.
Is that Elias on the tricycle??? Oh my he grew so much he's so beautiful and I'm going crazy looking at these pictures! Looks like everything is going so well. And sunny weather, too!
ReplyDeletethat is NOT Elias. looks nothing like him!
ReplyDeleteAHH I MISS PARAGUAY!
man all these photos make me sad. And I think that is Elias.
ReplyDeleteYep, that's Elias. He grew so much in just one year!
ReplyDelete