Sunday, August 29, 2010

ketchup


I've been absent lately, but with good reason.  The past few weeks have been spent transforming corners of the CPC mission that look like this

to this,


because the KM medical team is arriving tomorrow.  It really feels like JUST yesterday when we were preparing to receive last year's group.  Where did the time go?!!

And speaking of time, I've fallen behind on the personal updates because it's short-term mission season...so a few things to catch up on in the future (to remind myself to do this, eventually):
  • Buenos Aires (July 1 - 10)
  • Expo (July 15)
  • 23 (August 13)
  • Michelle's despedida (August 15)
  • Día del Niño (August 16)
  • Quinceañera (August 21)
  • Debora's Birthday (August 22)
Until then, stay tuned for updates of the KM team's activities as they offer medical services to local Paraguayans this week.  Please remember them in your prayers, as they are several thousand feet in the air even as I write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment