Wednesday, April 28, 2010

for tk, simon, ricardo, and hanburger


Why yes, this is a flaming tower of flavorful, succulent meat!

Although it's not native to Paraguay (it's basically a Paraguayan version of shawarma), I would eat lomito arabe every day for every meal if it didn't mean putting myself at risk of death by heart attack.

I hesitate to call this one of my "favorite" foods because I find myself applying that term to so many Paraguayan dishes that it's become hackneyed.  But I guess one more couldn't hurt.  This is (another) one of my favorite foods!

That is all.

:)

6 comments:

  1. CK. I want you to know that my eyes literally got exponentially bigger and my jaw dropped (I'm in the library, by the way) when I saw that first picture of that GLORIOUS HUGE KEBAB OF MEAT. Lomito arabe. Be still my heart...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @michelle, eat enough of that glorious huge kebab of meat and your heart will BE still.

    @CK, ....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. michelle... how much bigger can your eyes get? :D

    man... i really miss lomito arabe.. oh and you too christine. :)

    ReplyDelete